Introducing Trianium’s Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone X 2017
Durable and scratch resistant screen protector guarantees your phone protection against scratches, bumps, drops, and daily wear and tear. Easy to install screen protector allows for complete touchscreen sensitive, you won’t even know it’s there!
– 3x screen protector
– Alignment Installation Equipment
– wet & dry wipes
– etc …
– Clean the phone screen thoroughly using the wet & dry wipes before installation.
– Peel off the protective layer (with tab) from the screen protector before applying to the phone.
– If air bubbles are present, use squeegee or hard card to push bubble from the center away to the edge of the phone screen.
– The curved-edge design is made smaller than the screen size of your device to ensure unwanted peeling or bubbling appear around edges.
ULTRA THIN: Premium 3-packs 0.25mm thick tempered glass protector for the most natural viewing experience. Specifically made for iPhone x 2017. [NOTE: Due to Apple’s last minute name announcement on the newly launched iPhone X. Some of the packaging may be written as iPhone 8, but please be assured, this product is 100% working with iPhone X / 10. ]
SCRATCH RESISTANT: Protect your phone against scratches, scuffs, and any other hard objects. [NOTE: screen protectors are purposely designed smaller than size of phone screen for case compatibility. (Packaging might differ) ].
CLARITY: Transparent, HD crystal clear viewing experience, you won’t even know is there. Durable tempered glasses + the alignment equipment give you a smooth installation experience.
FINGERPRINT-FREE: Hydrophoboic and oleophobic screen coating protects against sweat and oil residue. Full touch screen sensitivity and compatibility allows for high phone responsiveness.
Come with all accessories needed for a successful installation – 3x GLASS Screen Protector, Alignment Frame, Wet/Dry Wipes, User Guide, and Dust Removal/Guide Stickers. It also boasts with Trianium’s lifetime warranty promise to secure your purchase in the long run.